The health and safety of our patients, their families, and our staff is of utmost importance. That’s why Faith & Hope Hospice & Palliative Care in Los Angeles CA is taking proactive measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
In additions to our standard precautions, we are also:
- Staying abreast of the ongoing updates and recommendations from the CDC, CMS, and the California and Los Angeles Departments of Public Health. Find more detailed information from the CDC Coronavirus Guidelines
- Staff with symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath) are required to stay home until symptoms resolve and assessed by our Clinical Director.
- Committing to social distancing
- Providing care by phone when possible and appropriate
- Reducing staff in the office
- Allowing staff to work from home
- Providing education to our staff
- Providing masks, gloves, and gowns to our staff
- Close communication with skilled nursing and assisted living facilities to ensure quality care
- Embracing patient-centered care by adapting staff visits to patient needs/requests
We are also collaborating with other hospices in California to ensure we are utilizing and developing best practices. Coronavirus is affecting all of our communities. It will take the entire community to prevent the spread of the virus while ensuring the highest quality of end-of-life and palliative care.
If you have any questions or would like to talk to a team member about our coronavirus response call 818-559-1460 or email email@example.com