- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent
- of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The term “cookie” defines a packet of data that a computer receives and sends back without performing any alterations to that same data. One of the most common ways your computer receives cookies is through a preferred web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) when visiting web sites. Depending on the context of your visit, this data can include personal information such as your name, IP address, residential address, email address, credit/debit card information, etc.
A primary purpose of cookies is to aid web sites by keeping track of every time you visit and what you do on the site. One great example of cookies in action is online shopping; when you add an item to your shopping cart, cookies are used to remember what’s in the cart. Without cookies, your shopping cart would remain empty no matter how many times you try adding something to it. Cookies can also save your login information, so when you revisit a web site that you’ve previously created an account for, you won’t have to login again.
WHAT DOES THE BEE MAN DO WITH MY PERSONAL DATA?
We collect information anytime you visit a product page on our store, create an account, place an order, sign up for our newsletter, or submit a contact form. All these methods implement the use of browser cookies, interactive web forms and network data (geographic IP address).
Your personal data is used strictly in-house for customer service and marketing content. It is not shared with any third parties unless absolutely necessary for business purposes. We do not sell your personal data.
CONCERNING CALIFORNIA CITIZENS
As part of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California citizens have a right to:
access the information we have collected on them
change that information
delete their information
request additional information about data collection
request information about sales and disclosures
not be discriminated against for exercising their CCPA rights
If you would like to exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us at: email@example.com or (877) 797-1977.
For more information on CCPA, click here.