Palliative Care improves quality of life for patients, families and caregivers facing serious or chronic illness whatever the diagnosis or prognosis. Faith and Hope Palliative Care services are delivered by an interdisciplinary team of physicians, nurses, social workers, spiritual coordinators and volunteers. Our Palliative Care team provides an extra layer of support and works in partnership with your primary care physician.
Is Palliative Care right for you?
Faith and hope Palliative Care services may benefit you if you have a chronic or serious illness. Chronic or serious illness that include but not limited to:
- heart disease
- lung disease
- kidney disease
- als and more…
What are the benefits of our Palliative services?
- increase control of pain and symptoms
- increase qulaity of life
- decrease patient and family suffering
Where is Palliative Care delivered?
Faith and hope Palliative Care delivers services to the patient’s choice of residence.
Faith and Hope Palliative Care services include:
- comprehensive assessment by our registered nurses
- goal setting and advance care planning
- pain and symptom management
- caregiver education
- medication management
- integrated system of care
Faith and Hope Palliative Care team is molded by team of specialized individuals as:
- Hospice and Palliative Care certified physicians
- certified hospice and Palliative Care registered nurses
- licensed clinical social workers
- spiritual counselors
- license vocational nurses
- hospice aids
- 24/7 telehealth service
You may contact us for free assessment/consult for our Palliative Care services at (877) 797-1977.